A customer approached me to alter an Albion ‘Munich’ sword to try and match the original more square grip. After the customer consulted Peter Johnsson on how to do this best (because the dimensions are very close to the original), we went with sanding down the grip to the more angular shape. Then I added .5mm cord around the wood to fill the grip back out a bit. After this I covered it again in leather and added a bit of tooling. I went with a more ‘inspired by’ tooling, because the level of detail and quality of pictures were a bit harder to work from and the main goal of the customer was the grip shape.